Thursday 7 March 2013

Open Question: Where do my relatives come from?

Where do my relatives come from?I do not know where I'm from Mexico exactly. Can you guys please help...I’m a bit curious. I know that you characteristics may sometimes describe were you come from, but I do not know exactly where my characteristics fit. I'm a 14 year old girl. I'm 5'6/5'7ft tall. I have dark brown wavy/kind of curly/kind of frizzy hair. It’s also soft..loI…skin type: have a light caramel color. when I’m cold my cheeks get red and i look kinda pale…where could I have come from in Mexico? Any guesses?!(I was not trying to be races)I just want you guys to guess. I asked my mom right now...whoever guess gets 5 stars!!!!!!Or whoever s guess is the closes.
View Answer
This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment