Thursday 7 March 2013

Open Question: Is this a pretty quote for a picture?

"It’s not a matter of whether I can catch her, more a matter of whether I can hold her,
She thinks out loud she’s got me; she laughs with her whole body,
I think about how she got it all figured out and wonder why she’d even want me?
Each night I find it’s the same ole, when I crawl inside in the evening,
I lie down next to an angel; fall asleep and fly with my demons"

*****HEY: its really big though lmao. I love the lyric though.... Im posting a really pretty pic on fb, and was wondering WHICH *part* sounds the best to add with it(;? Thanksss <3


View Answer
This post was made using the Auto Blogging Software from WebMagnates.org This line will not appear when posts are made after activating the software to full version.

No comments:

Post a Comment