Friday 8 March 2013

Open Question: Company I don't work for paid me wages?

I recently applied for a job and went through all the vetting procedures in which the company took my bank details. The week before I was due to start I turned the job down as I had another job offer. The company with whom I turned the job down sent me written confirmation that they knew i would not be starting the job. However, I received a months wages from the company as they had obviously not taken me off the payroll. I rang the company to tell them this and they told me someone would call me back by the end of the day. It's three weeks later and I have not heard anything. What should I do? The company is a very large banking organisation who obviously have enough money not to be too worried about a months wages

View the Answer

No comments:

Post a Comment